Hello Tolman Tigers,
I am so excited to be the Principal of Tolman Elementary! Over the past couple of years (as I have worked as the Assistant Principal at Tolman), I have fallen in love with the students and faculty and staff of Tolman. I look forward to getting better acquainted with more members of our school community as we work together to finish this year. Here are some things that you might not know about me:
· I am married and live in Kaysville. I have four children and 12 grandchildren and they all live within one mile of me (I am such a lucky mom and grandma!
· I wanted to be a teacher from the time I was in elementary school and in fulfilling that dream, I have taught grades 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 during my 18 year teaching career.
· I love working as a school administrator, which I have also done for 18 years. I have been Principal at 3 schools and Assistant Principal at 4 schools. I also worked at the District Office as the Assistant Director of Quality Education for Davis School District.
· I have two Master’s Degrees, both in Education/Leadership related areas and am very close to completing my PH.D.
· I love music and everything associated with it! Diet Coke is my favorite drink but I don’t like pizza (I know, that is crazy!)
Probably the most important thing for you to know is that I am passionate about education and making Tolman Elementary the best school to be found! I want every child to feel safety and special at our school. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any insight or feedback that will help us work together more effectively.