PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE
November 13 and 24. Parents may schedule their conference appointments online at MyDSD beginning October 25 until November 6. After November 6, those who have not scheduled a time will be assigned a time and there will be very little flexibility to make changes.
NO SCHOOL - OCTOBER 17TH AND 18TH - FALL BREAK
NO SCHOOL - NOVEMBER 1ST - END OF TERM
NO SCHOOL - NOVEMBER 27TH, 28TH, AND 29TH - THANKSGIVING BREAK
NO SCHOOL - DECEMBER 23, 2019 - JANUARY 3, 2020 WINTER BREAK
Breakfast and Lunch Programs
Nutrition services provides breakfast every Monday through friday from 8:15-8:40 am in the multi-purpose room. Students are to enter the multi-purpose room through the playground door. Lunch will cost $1.85 and breakfast $1.35. Payments can be made with a credit card online or by check (in an envelope with the student and teachers' name) to our lunchroom clerk. Free and reduced lunch applications must be submitted online through my.dsd (on the district website).
my DSD set-up
1. Open your Web Browser
2. Go to www.davis.k12.ut.us
3. Click on the my.DSD link routing you to the new my.DSD page
4. Click on Request a New Account
5. You will need your student's ID and PIN number call Tolman Elementary
Tolman Elementary is divided into four different "houses". These four groups meet together once a month to have different activities.
The “Houses” are:
1. Black – Altruismo: unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others
2. Red – Amistade: Spanish, meaning friendship
3. Green – Isibindi: Zulu, it’s first meaning is ‘courage’ or ‘boldness’
4. Blue – Reveur: French, meaning dreamer
We are having “House” activities once a month. These activities are fun and teach a social skill. Ask your child about their “House” and the fun activities.
Please encourage your students to wear their "house shirt" on the Second Friday of each month! If they don't have a "house shirt", they can wear their "house" color.