Parent Input on Class Placement for 2022-2023 School year
If you have any educational concerns for your child, or would like to discuss specific needs for your child, please complete the following form and submit it.
my DSD set-up
1. Open your Web Browser
2. Go to www.davis.k12.ut.us
3. Click on the my.DSD link routing you to the new my.DSD page
4. Click on Request a New Account
5. You will need your student's ID and PIN number call Tolman Elementary
Tolman Elementary is divided into four different "houses". These four groups meet together once a month to have different activities.
The “Houses” are:
1. Black – Altruismo: unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others
2. Red – Amistade: Spanish, meaning friendship
3. Green – Isibindi: Zulu, it’s first meaning is ‘courage’ or ‘boldness’
4. Blue – Reveur: French, meaning dreamer
We are having “House” activities once a month. These activities are fun and teach a social skill. Ask your child about their “House” and the fun activities.